NOVICE / INTERMEDIATE SKILL LEVEL
- It’s okay to be a Novice! It’s okay to be an Intermediate!
- You understand you may have physical issues that may limit your ability to ride a horse at faster gaits.
- You you are willing to learn the all-important concepts of the “independent seat”.
- You find that the trot is uncomfortable and is your least favorite gait.
- You have never progressed to the canter or lope.
- You have ridden on single-file trail rides at a walk.
- Click here for details on health and fitness for successful horseback riding.
You will have every opportunity to learn and practice in a safe, non-judging environment here. We have a round pen on-site where we offer demonstrations to help you learn correct horsemanship skills, and we take the time to work with you on any challenges or confidence issues you may have. There is always time to take the time that it takes!